We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In a bowl mix the butter, the butter should be at room temperature, along with the sugar, then add the eggs one by one and mix after each one.
Incorporate flour, baking powder and rum essence.
Grease a cake pan (diameter 26 cm) with butter and line it with flour or use baking paper.
Pour half of the composition in the tray, in the other we put cocoa, mix and pour it over the white composition lightly.
With a fork we make the marbled appearance, we put the fruits (I used blackberries and grapes) on top, pressing lightly.
Put the tray in the hot oven, at a suitable temperature for 25-30 minutes until the top is baked (we do the test with the toothpick).
We take it out and let it cool.
In a bowl mix the flour, sugar, a few tablespoons of milk until well dissolved.
We boil the rest of the milk together with the vanilla sugar or vanilla pods and when it boils we pour the mixture with the flour.
Turn the heat to low, stir continuously until it thickens like a pudding then remove from the heat, cover with foil and let cool.
Beat the whipped cream and the cream is cold, mix them.
Put the cream over the cold counter and level.
On top we can pour the stuffing of 150 g of chocolate and 100 ml of whipped cream or I scraped the chocolate.
Put the cake in the fridge until ready to serve.
Cake with cocoa top and vanilla pudding
After we have the cream ready and the cake top portioned into 3 slices. Place the top on a plate to be syruped with a little fruit syrup or water and sugar. Then, the pudding is spread over the entire surface and smoothed.
Walnut, cherry and vanilla pudding cake. Ingredients for vanilla and cocoa pudding cake. For the counter 250 ml milk 30 g cocoa 50 g butter 180 g powdered sugar 1 egg 1 teaspoon cinnamon 1 ampoule essence. We cut the cooled top into 3 parts, as well as the chocolate pudding. Cake with vanilla pudding cream and cherries & # 8211 Ingredients. Put the pudding between the syrupy tops and cover the cake in the rest of the pudding.
Fluffy and airy top only good for any delicious cake. I bought cake tops a few times and every time I swear I don't do that anymore. Here are 10 chocolate cake recipes that you can try when you want to impress your loved ones.
Syrup the top, fill and coat with chocolate cream and. New VW and overturned after 1 min! That is, it is a cake like those homemade cakes with fluffy and syrupy top and a. Beat the egg whites well with a pinch of salt, add the sugar and continue beating until the sugar melts, and then add the yolks.
Recipe & # 8211 Danube Waves Cake
My husband's birthday is approaching, so we had guests over the weekend. I spent all day Friday looking for cake recipes. Each time, in addition to the cake, there must be a cake, if possible something new, all the better. I decided to make Danube Waves cake because I thought it was the ideal combination of cake, cherries, vanilla cream and chocolate icing!
For the countertop we need4 eggs,170 grams of sugar,350 grams of flour,150 ml of milk,150 ml oil, 1 sachet of baking powder, 1 tablespoon cocoa,200 grams of cherries (I used compote, but they would preferably be fresh). For the cream we need 400 ml of milk, 1 sachet of vanilla pudding, 200 ml liquid cream, cream hardener,3 tablespoons sugar, vanilla essence. For the icing we need 150 grams milk chocolate and150 ml liquid cream.
For starters, if we have fresh cherries, we wash them well, remove the seeds and let them drain in the strainer, if we have cherries in the compote, we strain them, after we have checked if there are no seeds left in the cherries.
In a bowl, mix the eggs well with the sugar, then the milk and oil one at a time, then the flour mixed with the baking powder. Line the tray with baking paper and pour half of the composition, in the remaining half add cocoa, a little milk and rum essence. Carefully pour the cocoa dough and then carefully sprinkle the cherries (I wiped them in the kitchen towels, they seemed too juicy).
Put the tray in the oven for 35 minutes at 130 °, when it passes the toothpick test, it is ready and let it cool. I take it out of the tray and while it is hot, I carefully remove the baking paper.
We start making vanilla cream. We make vanilla pudding according to the instructions on the pleat or you can make homemade pudding from milk, eggs and starch. Let the pudding cool. Mix the liquid cream well for a minute, add the cream hardener and mix for another 2-3 minutes. When the pudding is cold, mix it with the cream, but NOT with the mixer, but with a wooden spoon or spatula. Spread the cream evenly over the cake and transfer to the icing. We cut the chocolate into small pieces and melt it together with the liquid cream. Let it cool well and only then put it over the vanilla cream. With the help of a fork we make some waves in the icing and let the cake cool.
It is very tasty, good-looking and has everything, fruit, cream, icing! I invite you to taste a piece of cake!
Rub the eggs with the sugar until they become fluffy (10 min),
add oil and milk and mix.
Then add flour mixed with baking powder.
Half of the composition is placed in a tray with baking paper (20 x30),
and the other half is mixed with cocoa
and put over the white composition.
Put the cherries on top and put them in the oven on the right heat for 40-45 min.
Remove and leave to cool.
250 ml milk
3 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons starch
200 ml liquid cream
200 ml of milk is put on the fire with the sugar and vanilla essence. The starch is dissolved with 50 ml of milk. When the milk boils, add the starch and mix, continuously until it thickens and leaves to cool.
When the cream is cold, add the whipped cream.
150 gr dark chocolate
100 ml liquid cream
Break the chocolate into pieces and add the whipped cream, put it on the steamer until it is homogenous and leave it to cool a little.
Put the top on a plate, put the cream
and put the icing on top.
Wet shapes are made with a wet fork.
"Waves of the Danube" cake
6 tablespoons sugar
150 ml of milk
150 ml of oil
8 tablespoons of flour
1 tablespoon cocoa
1 pinch of baking
200g pitted cherries
Rub with the sugar until eggs are fluffy (10 min)
add milk and oil and mix.
Then add flour mixed with baking powder.
Half of the composition is placed in the tray with baking paper (20 x30)
and half mix with cocoa
and then over the white composition.
Above put cherries and bake 40-45 minutes at medium heat.
Remove and let cool.
250 ml of milk
3 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons starch
200 ml whipping cream
200 ml milk with sugar is put to fire and vanilla. The starch is dissolved with 50 ml milk When the milk boils add the starch and stir continuously until thick and leave to cool.
Beat the whipping cream.
When the cream is cold incorporate whipped cream.
150 g dark chocolate
100 ml whipping cream
Chocolate break pieces and add whipping cream, put on steam until smooth and let it down a bit.
Place cake on a plate, place cream
and topped it with incing.
The waveforms are made with a wet fork.
"Donauwelle" cake - a fairytale dessert!
The German cake "Danube Waves" is simply a miracle! Its wonderful taste will conquer you immediately!
-a teaspoon of cocoa powder
-350 g of canned cherries (one can).
-38 g of vanilla-flavored pudding powder (one sachet).
-120 g of dark chocolate + 2 tablespoons of oil
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Prepare the dough: lightly beat the butter at room temperature with the caster sugar.
2.Add the vanilla sugar and eggs. Mix until smooth.
3.Add the milk, baking powder and sifted flour. Beat everything with the mixer.
4.Transfer half of the dough obtained in a rectangular tray (18 x 27 cm), with removable walls and bottom lined with baking paper. If you do not have such a tray, you can use a round one, with a diameter of 26 cm. Spread the dough evenly in the pan.
5. Add a teaspoon of cocoa powder and 2 tablespoons of water to the remaining dough. Beat it with the mixer until smooth.
6. Spread the chocolate dough on the surface of the dough in the pan, trying not to mix them.
7. Transfer the preserved cherries to a colander. Wait until the liquid drains from them. Then spread them on the surface of the chocolate dough in the pan, pressing them lightly.
8. Bake the cake for 20-30 minutes in the preheated oven to 180 ° C.
9.Prepare the pudding: dilute the cherry juice with water so that you get 500 ml of liquid. Add the pudding powder (you can replace it with 40 g of starch) and mix. Put the composition on low heat and, stirring constantly, boil it until it starts to thicken.
10. Pour the hot pudding on the surface of the freshly baked cake. Spread it evenly and let it cool.
11.Prepare the cream: pour the milk into a saucepan. Add caster sugar, vanilla sugar and starch. Stir and boil the composition until thickened.
12. Cover it with cling film so that it comes into direct contact with the surface of the cream (this way you will avoid the formation of a crust). Let it cool.
13.Then add the soft butter at room temperature, and beat everything with the mixer.
14. Spread the cream obtained on the surface of the pudding layer.
15. Refrigerate the cake for at least 60 minutes.
16.Decorate the cake: put white chocolate in a plastic bag and soak it in hot water until it melts.
17. Melt the dark chocolate on a bain-marie. Add 2 tablespoons of oil to it and mix. Then pour the icing on the surface of the cake and, tilting the tray in different directions, spread it evenly.
18.Cut the top of the bag, which contains the white chocolate. Apply it in the form of transverse lines, quite thick, on the surface of the glaze layer.
19.Then, using the tip of a knife, draw superficial and longitudinal lines on the surface of the glaze.
20.Put the cake in the fridge until the icing coagulates.
21. Remove the cake from the pan, separating it from its walls beforehand with a thin knife. Remove the uneven edges of the icing with a hot knife.
Danube Wave Cake Dough
With the mixer at high speed, froth the margarine with the sugar, add the eggs one by one and finally the flour in which I put the baking powder. Homogenize everything with the mixer and the resulting quantity is divided in two.
In the first half nothing is put, and in the other half of the dough we put 2 tablespoons of cocoa.
In a tray in which we put baking paper, place the tops as follows. Pour the white top into the tray for the first time and pour the brown top over it, carefully leveling this layer over the white one. Place the cherries on top and let them drain beforehand.
Put everything in the preheated oven over medium heat for about 30-40 minutes (test with a toothpick). Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
Danube Waves Cream Cream
Mix the 2 sachets of pudding with 10 tablespoons of sugar, gradually add the cold milk and boil it until it thickens. Leave to cool. The margarine is frothed with 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar, the vanilla sugar is added and when the pudding is well cooled, it is gradually added to the margarine, continuing to froth the composition with the mixer. When the cream is homogeneous, pour it over the cooled top in the tray in which we baked it (before pouring the cream over the top, it would be advisable to remove the baking paper)
Icing: The 200 gr of household chocolate are melted on a steam bath together with 2-3 tablespoons of milk and when it is melted, add margarine or butter. Pour over the cream and make a wave pattern on top with a fork. (my glaze came out a little thin and I couldn't make the waves)
Let the cake cool until the next day so that everything hardens well. Cut into cubes and serve.
You may also be interested in this video recipe
Dough: rub the butter well with the sugar, the vanilla sugar until it becomes a foam, then add the eggs one by one, the almonds and the flour that has been previously mixed with the baking powder.
The mixture is divided into two equal parts, the first part is placed in a tray that is covered with parchment paper, and the second part is mixed with Nutella. Pour this into the pan and mix a little. Put the cherries on top.
Bake the dough at 180 degrees Celsius for 40-45 minutes.
Cream: from the 750 ml of milk take 4-5 tablespoons and mix with pudding powder and 4 tablespoons of sugar. Make a pudding, and when it is ready, let it cool for a while and mix it with 300 gr of butter that was previously beaten like a foam.
The cream is put over the dough that has been slightly syruped with some cherry syrup.
Glaze: 200 gr. Nutella, 25 gr. Coconut fat (Palmin), rub on a steam bath until melted. The icing is spread on the cake and then left to cool until the next day.
Danube wave cake
The Danube Wave Cake, or Donauwellen, consists of delicious layers of vanilla and cocoa top, in which cherries are sprinkled. On top of this wonder is the best vanilla cream you can think of, with a creamy texture that is close to perfection. The recipe is not difficult, so do not hesitate to try it!
- 500 g of butter at room temperature
- 7 eggs at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 2 sachets of vanilla pudding powder
- 300 g of dark chocolate
- 20 cherries for decoration.
Method of preparation:
1. Mix 300 g of sugar with 300 g of butter at room temperature, then add salt and eggs, stirring until you get a fine cream.
2. Add the baking powder to the flour, mix with a spoon, then add the flour to the cream earlier, dividing the dough in two after you mix it.
3. Mix two tablespoons of cocoa powder and two tablespoons of milk and add this mix to one of the two portions of dough.
4. In a tray lined with baking paper, first pour the first dough, the lightest in color, then pour the second type of dough, the cocoa. Using a fork, combine the two types of dough to blend.
5. Sprinkle the cherries over the dough and then gently push them into it. Place the cake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius. Take it out of the oven when it passes the toothpick test.
6. Mix the pudding powder with a little cold milk. Put the rest of the milk on the fire, together with the sugar and a little salt, and when it starts to boil, add the pudding powder and mix until you get a thick cream. Put the pudding in a bowl, cover it with plastic wrap and let it cool to room temperature.
7. Mix the powdered sugar with the rest of the butter, then add the pudding to this cream, but not all at once, but one tablespoon at a time. Spread the cream obtained on the counter earlier and put everything to cool.
8. Cut the chocolate into small pieces and let it melt in a bain-marie. Heat the coconut butter and add it to the melted chocolate, stirring until the cream looks shiny. Spread the topping over the cake and make the desired pattern with a fork. Add the cocoa powder and the remaining powdered sugar over the cake, passing them through a sieve.
9. Cut the cake into squares, beat the whipped cream and decorate the pieces of cake with it, adding a cherry on each.
Danube wave cake is one of the many reasons why we love Germany and arouses our curiosity about other traditional Bavarian goodies!